A fair number of folks have asked for a closer look at the AAN infrastructure. As a promo – and in the interest of slight transparency – the complete roadmap is linked below.
The handful of folks involved in the likkle AAN piece of the Amy Page Movement are a slightly motley but united bunch.
1. We have collective backgrounds in legal services, governmental relations, media relations, and print publishing.
2. We are guided by the AAN Mission Statement:
The mission is to help preserve the legend – and to help promote the philanthropic legacy – of Amy Jade Winehouse, the most accomplished Jazz Singer of modern times.
3. We love AJW, we have loved her for a lot of years, and that love will not abate.
4. We support the hopes, goals and wishes of the Amy Winehouse Foundation.
5. We share a simple vision of what makes good Amy Pages:
“All Good Things Amy, All The Time”
6. We will not – not ever – be disrespectful to AJW; nor countenance those who fail to abide by that maxim.
7. We do not hate drama, but we are not presenting soap operas and we will not bite at every piece of nonsense tab-trash that is thrown out as bait.
8. We believe that the historical record regarding AJW and, thus, the public perception of AJW are largely inaccurate. When appropriate and in the proper context, we will work to rehab that record and that perception.
9. We are volunteer hobbyists and have neither the need nor the desire to profit financially from our Amy Page hobby.
10. We rarely work as hard as we should on our hobby, but we pledge to work harder in the future.
11. We will help promote all Amy Pages that subscribe to our notion of treating our shared subject matter respectfully.
12. We are in the mix of the Amy Page Movement for the long haul, but have no competitive interest in being “a big player.” We just want to provide good and fun and interesting AJW/AWF-centric material for folks to read and enjoy.
If news items and editorial opinions do not fit inside of our parameters, they will not appear or be discussed on AAN pages. While some folks may think we have “too many pages,” we strongly disagree. As time passes, we expect to expand our efforts in a number of exciting new directions; the AAN footprint is slated to grow just a bit.
Roadmap: The Current Likkle Fleet
The blog is designed for us to present our views on news and events; both past and present.
AAN Facebook Presence
The Amy Jade Winehouse Page Directory
The AJWPD is our favorite page because it contains so many great Amy Pages. Readers must now scroll down “forever,” to see them all; new pages are regularly being added.
The AAN Facebook Wall
The AAN FB-page is an aggregator and an originator of “All Good Things Amy.”
The Dionne Bromfield Page Directory
The DBPD is a joyful assumption of our partial responsibility to help fulfill some of the very minor duties that AJW can no longer perform.
The jadehorseshoe Pages
The jadehorseshoe pages are intended to provide useful information about AJW and the AWF.
The jadeink Pages
The jadeink pages are intended to provide useful information about AJW and the AWF.
The AANPN Website
We value each and every person who reads the AAN pages and we hope that those readers will continue to find some value in those pages. As the fleet grows, this entry will, of course, be updated.